1. Charity by Joanne Mercer $179.95 which I bought for only $72 (thank you employee discount, AMAZING!!). Anyways they look just like Isabel Marant Dickers which I’ve been wanting forever, can’t be happier with this purchase.
2. Boot socks from Cotton On $2; I couldn’t resist but now I’m kinda regretting them because their kinda too long but we’ll see. It’s only $2 anyways, haha.
3. Blue velvet turbaned from Sportsgirl $7.95 (?). It’s getting colder, well it should be but Melbourne’s being retarded still lol, it’s perfect.
4. Asos cross rings $12.30; which I think is kinda expensive but I love them so much - and the gold metal finish is lovely.
5. Sterling silver cross necklace; I found this on the lamp on my nightstand. I have no recollection of buying it ever but it’s so simple and gorgeous. I’ve been wearing it almost everyday under shirt collars for the past few weeks.
6. Triangle necklace by Icon via Glue
$14.95 $11.99, I got 20% off from the Glue sale the other day. Yet again another simple and lovely piece.
Posted 1 year ago with 3 notes
Tagged as: some things that I've bought this month Because my dash is so dead I'm going to start posting my own things.x isabel marant dickers turband cross necklace rings triangle